生命。

Count Down 1

Life.

All of us given life when we were born (actually before we were born, usually when sperm enter ovum in our mother's womb.)

Given. Meaning it is a gift. No one asked for one.

But we received it. Hence we ought to be grateful.

Not everyone is grateful though.

Some of us hate our lives. Some hate others'.

We have no choice to get it. But it seems, we do have a choice to take it away, ours and others.

And there are those, that are alive but not living.

And those who says "I have no life!" are all living person.

(especially those taking Further Mathematics)

It seems, life is more than just living.

There are something more than just functioning.

We seek for meaning, significant, and purpose of life.

Some point in my life, I was very clear of my purpose, and I was very successful to achieve that purpose, it was also the moment where I was most famous. Yet what followed was emptiness.

Almost immediately, great void of meaninglessness following that great sense of achievement.

Many said about “our hands hold the future.”

No greater lie than this. Who among us really control tomorrow? The weather? Even our sex?

We may decides not to have children, but we never fully in control to have one.

Self-belief, hence, is one of the most foolish belief human can have.

Then what? Can we still have real, meaningful, purposeful life?

Later only I realize, the chief end of man is not about ourselves, but about God, to glorify Him and enjoy Him.

A brush which want to live its own life while ignoring, even opposing, its maker’s original intention of making it, is sure to end miserably.

Yet in its maker’s hand, it can be a tool for great arts. In itself probably cost a little, yet produces significant beyond imagination.

Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth, and the LIFE.”

May you found in Him your true life.

Life that worth living are life lived by worthy Life-giver. 

~by Denis Kan (Facebook)

Translate from Gemini & Google translate:

生命。

我们在出生时就被赋予了生命(确切地说是在出生之前,通常是当精子在母亲的子宫里与卵子结合的那一刻)。

既然是被“赋予”的,就意味着它是一份礼物。没人主动索要过。

但我们却收下了它。因此,我们本应当心存感激。

然而,并非所有人都会感激。

我们有些人厌恶自己的生活,有些人则仇视他人的生命。

我们没有选择是否接受生命的权力;但似乎,我们却拥有剥夺它的选择——不论是我们自己的,还是别人的。

还有些人,虽然活着,却没有在真正地生活。

那些喊着“我根本没有生活!”的人,恰恰全都是活生生的人。

(特别是那些修读高等数学的人。)

看来,生命不仅仅是活着而已。

除了身体机能的运转之外,一定还有某种超越其上的东西。

我们寻找生命的意义、重要性与目的。

在我人生中的某个阶段,我曾非常清楚自己的目标,并且非常成功地实现了它,那也是我声名最显赫的时刻。然而,接踵而至的却是空虚。

就在获得巨大成就感之后,排山倒海般的无意义感与空虚感便立刻席卷而来。

很多人常说:“未来掌握在我们自己手中。”

再没有比这更荒谬的谎言了。我们当中有谁能真正掌控明天?掌控天气?甚至掌控我们下一代的性别?

我们可以决定不要孩子,却永远无法完全掌控能否拥有一个孩子。

因此,“自信/自力信仰”是人类最愚蠢的信念之一。

既然如此,又该如何?我们还能拥有真实、富有意义和目的的人生吗?

直到后来我才意识到,人活着至高无上的终极目的并非为了我们自己,而是为了神——为了荣耀祂,并以祂为乐。

若一支画笔想要按自己的意愿行事,却无视甚至违背了制造者赋予它的初衷,其结局注定是悲惨的。

然而,若在制造者手中,它便能成为创作伟大艺术的利器。它本身或许价值微薄,却能创造出超乎想象的非凡成果。

耶稣说:“我就是道路、真理、生命。”

愿你在祂里面寻得那真实的生命。

唯有由那位尊贵的“生命之主”所引领的生命,才真正值得去活。

No comments:

Post a Comment